Juliet Rylance is a British Actress, producer English actress, and producer, known for her roles in The Knick and McMafia, she is very famous in England, she is also famous on social media sites she is frequently active on social media sites, however, if you want to know about her Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, boyfriend, Career, Net Worth, Facts, lifestyle then read this article.
Juliet Rylance Biography:
|real name||Juliet Rylance|
|father name||Chris van Kampen|
|Mother name||Claire van Kampen|
|Daughter name||N, A|
|son name||N, A|
Juliet Rylance Height & weight:
How tall is Juliet Rylance? She stands at a height of 5 feet 6in tall. She weighs approximately 60 kilograms. She’s got amazing brown eyes also has Light blonde hair follicles. What are the human body dimensions of Juliet Rylance? Her figure dimensions are 34-28-40 in. She also wears a bra cup with dimensions of 34 C.
Juliet Rylance wiki:
|Real Name||Juliet Rylance|
|Net Worth||1 Million $|
|Famous As||Actress, producer|
|Age||41 years old|
|Birthday||26 July 1979|
|Body Measurements||34-28-40 inches|
|bar Size||34 C|
Juliet Rylance Age:
How old is Juliet Rylance? Her birthday drops on 26 July 1979. She is 41 years old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer. She was born in London.
Juliet Rylance Boyfriend & husband:
she is engaged with Christian Camargo who is an American actor, producer, writer, and director. she married him in 2008.
Juliet Rylance Net worth:
|source of Incom||unknown|
|Monthly earnings||N, A|
Her net worth is estimated net worth is around 1Million$.
- In 2013 she appeared in and produced the film Days and Nights.
- she is very friendly.
- well known as a famous actress and producer.
- active on social media sites.
- Juliet Rylance started her first major role upon leaving RADA was as Medea in Neil LaBute’s Bash: Latter-Day Plays at the Union Theatre in London. She then went on to play Perdita in The Winter’s Tale and Cressida in Troilus and Cressida at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. She portrayed British writer Mary Sidney in I Am Shakespeare, written by her step-father Mark Rylance and directed by Matthew Warchus at the Chichester Festival Theatre and its UK tour.
- In 2009, Rylance played Desdemona in New York City, in Othello, for which she was nominated for a Lucille Lortel Award. She next appeared in the Sam Mendes-directed Bridge Project, a joint venture between the Brooklyn Academy of Music in Brooklyn and The Old Vic in London.
- In 2012, Rylance co-starred in the horror film Sinister. In 2013 she appeared in and produced the film Days and Nights, based on the Anton Chekov play The Seagull, and written and directed by her husband
Family and Relatives
picture source Instagram